& Fire Investigations
Smoke and water contaminated equipment can often be cleaned/restored, returning the equipment to pre-loss condition for a fraction of the price of new replacements.
Cleaning/restoration is warrantied not to damage equipment involved in the loss or invalidate any current equipment warranties.
JTC can provide the following:
- On site "Expert" evaluation of the equipment, to determine if restoration is a viable option.
- Estimate the cost to restore the equipment involved in the loss.
- Restore the equipment, either at the claimant's facility or at JTC's facility.
- All of the equipment is then functionally "Expert" tested upon completion of the restoration process.
- Repair and/or replacement estimates are then provided, if needed, based on the results of the testing.
- All options to return claimant to pre-loss condition are provided to the adjuster, both verbally and in a final report.